Thursday, July 17, 2008

more delays

I was hoping to have the BCBR write up finished this week...there were even going to be pictures as someone turned in my camera!!!

But I crashed ridding Mt. Fromme yesterday. My right radial head is broken. No cast, but a sling, lots of tylenol 3s (with codeine!) and physio starts next week to keep my range of motion and to keep from having to see an orthopedic surgeon. Crap. Movement hurts. And being right handed, i broke my right arm. of course.

I probably should have changed from clipless to platform pedals. I knew that the trails we were on were the edge of my ability clipped in, but I had wanted the extra kilometers of riding the Enduro from the office in Burnaby. time to re-evaluate this whole 'fitness' thing?

The upside, aside from the painkillers, is that my knees will get a good break from cycling!

1 comment:

ssportsman said...

from what I hear, the whole 'fitness' thing is way overrated..

get well soon darling